Translate

Sunday 10 September 2023

SINGAPORE-Astonishing interest in my Blog

 Over a period of just a few weeks, I have had an astonishing number of "hits" on my Blog. I am both delighted and bemused at the same time, as I know of no explanation for such interest. The numbers are not high in comparison with "posts" on other platforms as Blogger doesn't have a huge following. But for my little Blog, the figures from Singapore are phenomenal!

I am truly grateful to any and all who find some interest in my poor effort in passing on anything associated with the Brethren Movement. The greatest deficiency attached to Blogger is the fact that no one is able to comment or enter into a discussion with me. 

So if anyone would like to contact me, whatever your view of anything I have written I would be happy to respond to you. To this end, I will append my email address below.

Thank you one and all for taking the time to read my "posts," I am sincerely grateful.

To all who love the Saviour in sincerity, I lovingly commend you to God and the word of His grace. In Him, Tom

Tom Wyatt   Bristol U.K. 

Gathered to the Name of the Lord Jesus with the saints at Corsham Gospel Hall Corsham Wiltshire U.K.

email address: tw007q5184@blueyonder.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment