Translate

Sunday 27 September 2020

"Virtual" Meetings -- My Perplexity

 I readily admit I am hopeless when it comes to computer ability, so please bear this in mind when I ask how anyone accesses "virtual" meetings and "webinars?" Does everyone need a secret code or are they available in the whole of the public domain? 

When "virtual" Breaking Bread meetings take place how is the "table" safeguarded? Further, I have learned of numerous differing "patterns" adopted/adapted for the Lords' Supper. Which one is correct? If one is according to the mind of God, (and I doubt that is the case), then ALL THE REST ARE WRONG! Brethren and sisters in Christ does this not perplex you?

Whenever the Lords' people gather to the Name of Christ alone, I mean "physically," only the ONE pattern is adhered to BY ALL who bow to the authority of the Word of God. There is an undeniable compatibility shared by every company of the redeemed. Brethren and sisters in the light of this simple setting forth, are you not perplexed?

No comments:

Post a Comment