Translate

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Brethren Authors

Brethren Authors
I have managed to purchase two books at very low prices in the last few days, both written by "Brethren," neither of whom I have read before. It is a delight because it is proving more difficult and considerably more expensive to find and purchase such works. The two writers are F.A. Perigo and J.C.M. Dawson; their books are "The Story of the Cross," and "Present Day Problems," respectively.
                                                                                                 Perhaps I will be able to furnish an intelligent review of them in the near future, if the Lord will. If you have read either or indeed both books, would you be kind enough to advise me of your own opinion please? You may email directly if you prefer. Many thanks in anticipation and my love in the Lord to any and all of His own who kindly take time to read my humble attempts at fellowshipping, (is that a word?) with them in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment