Translate

Friday 22 August 2014

The Real Presence and the Royal Priesthood


THE REAL PRESENCE and THE ROYAL PRIESTHOOD
I have almost finished reading this book in basically "one sitting!" I have been in possession of it for years, but only "discovered" it a few days ago. It is amazing, instructive and radiates the power of the Holy Spirit in its grasp of these indivisible truths!
If it is possible I would love to purchase a better copy, mine is falling apart! That aside, I would thoroughly recommend it to every believer presently in Assembly fellowship, and any who may be contemplating returning to the "fold."I fear copies well may be rare.
The author is unknown to me, but I am at pains to discover who did write this dynamic (I mean it in the language of Scripture) treatise on these precious privileges that we possess as saints. His pseudonym is "hiereus." If any of my brethren and sisters in Christ could advise me as to the author I would be indebted to them considerably.
"Maranatha," the Lord cometh, may this be our watchword!

No comments:

Post a Comment