Translate

Monday 4 May 2015

Update On My Son Adam

UPDATE ON MY SON
The latest news of my sons Adams' condition is absolutely appalling; while we clung on to little indications of improvement, he has moved a thumb, fingers, ankle and wrist. But last night, Lords' Day evening we spoke to a Doctor in reference to these hopeful signs, but were shattered to learn her opinion of Adams' prognosis. She told us that he was unlikely to be able to move any of his limbs and would be severely disabled for life.
I cannot tell you how devastated we were it was if our whole world had collapsed around us. We had been fervently praying with a multitude of saints in many parts of the world, imploring our great God and Saviour, the Divine Physician to heal and recover Adam. I had asked for these little indications of improvement day by day, and it appeared to be answered. I have not lost all hope, or abandoned these things that I trusted were from Him; but I am distraught and agonise in His presence for His infinite compassion and healing power. He is able! With Him nothing is impossible; and all things are possible to them that believe.
Please continue with me and my family in believing prayer for my sons' full recovery, I beg of you all in His lovely name, with a view to His glory.
With heart-broken affection to all the saints,
In Him Tom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment