Translate

Thursday 5 March 2015

The Highest Part of the Dust of the World


The Highest Part of the Dust of the World
Proverbs 8:26.
Alone in the "sanctuary," perhaps a few weeks ago, my eye fell upon the above expression. It riveted my attention and reverberated in my soul. Fearing lest my immediate thought as to what the Holy Spirit would have me understand by such an infinite phrase, I sought for "helps," and found none! 
How often when we look for aid from our most able brethren do we find that the particular word, phrase or verse, has been "overlooked!" It is frustrating, but very likely beneficial for us, making us deeper thinkers and "miners."
For me it appears to be a wonderful expression of Divine revelation to faith, signifying that MAN is the pinnacle of Gods' creation.
Still without anyone to confirm or show me "more exactly" [Acts18:26] the true import of this phrase, I suggest it is yet another nail in the coffin of evolutionary theories, the "oppositions of science falsely so called."  I Timothy 6:20.
It is tragic that unregenerate men of "science" either relegate "man" to the level of "natural brute beasts," or attempt to elevate him to Deity!

No comments:

Post a Comment