Translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

The Twelve Mysteries of Scripture

THE TWELVE MYSTERIES OF SCRIPTURE
Recently I purchased  a "rare" copy of a book authored by W.E. Vine which was published in 1921 approximately. The full title is "The Twelve Mysteries Of Scripture Kept In Silence Through Eternal Times, Now Manifested To His Saints." I do not know if these "pages" have been included in new editions of Vines' "Collected Works," but I was unable to find any available copies on the internet. Neither Amazon, eBay or Abe Book, for instance, listed any copies for sale. The "John Rylands University Library" in Manchester U.K. had only one copy in their "Christian Brethren Archive." I wondered if any of the saints have a copy, or if this title is indeed very rare! I would appreciate any response, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment