Translate

Thursday 16 May 2024

 International Tract Distribution Day (8) Feedback

Before the "Distribution Day" becomes a distant memory, I hope nevertheless, a precious memory, I feel a little update as to "fedback" would not go amiss.

I received some wonderful encouragement even before that day dawned in the gracious, loving-kindness of our faithful God. It was so good to know how this huimble ministry is laid upon the hearts of His dear people, who take the time to so uplift me (and others too, of course), in this exercise.

I received four little "reports," each of them so heart-warming, and it thrilled me to read them. The feedback was received from Northern Ireland, from Seattle, U.S.A. from Canada and from Zambia! They are archived in heaven! 

May it please the Lord to richly bless all who participated on that day, befor its dawning, and since it drew to a close. Dear brethren abd sisdters in Christ, please water the "good seed" sown with your earnest and fervent prayers for the lost, and the backslidden, that each and all of them may be led to repentance in "the goodness of God." Romans 2:4.

No comments:

Post a Comment