Translate

Wednesday 22 May 2024

An Example of "Man's Wisdom" in Ireland, Norway and Spain 

May 28th will be an "historic" date in the calendar of the terrorist organisatio, P.L.O. it has declared publicly. On that date three more countries will blindly follow those blind leaders of the blind who already recognise a Palestinian State. I have no political views; nor am I associated in any way with politics; nor have I ever voted in any political elections; nor do I intend to vote at any time. because Democracy is as unscriptural as Autocracy, Communism, Republicanism and Monarchy.  Furthermore, I follow the news stories in a very, very limited way. The only real exceptions are those that impinge on my fundamental Christian beliefs, or upon the nation of Israel in its connection with these beliefs.

It is apparent that all three nations are predominately Roman, (Catholic is a misnomer, and is only used to veil the truth of its deep-seasted Romanism), that is why its adherents are happy to be generally referred to as simply "Catholics!" This I maintain even though Norway claims (nominally) to be "Evangelical Lutheran," whatever that may mean! 

But nevertheless, what horrifies me is the stand about to be taken by Ireland. It has surely been amongst the most favoured nations under the sun, in enjoying such manifold blessings from our "great God and Saviour," and withal becoming the "birthplace" of the divinely inspired "Brethren Movement," commonly so-called. 

May the Lord have mercy on that nation that borders my own; and may it please Him to keep the U.K. from venturing into such a pathway, which will only increase the rapid filling-up of our cup of iniquity.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment